HFUU Music & Speaker Series
The Hawaii Farmers Union United has been putting together some of the best musical artists and expert speakers in a variety of agricultural related talks.
Aloha and welcome to the official web portal for Hawai’i Farmers Union United (HFUU) now representing 13 regional chapters. HFUU (est. 2010) is the fastest growing state chapter within the National Farmers Union (est. 1902). Meet our Leadership, review our bylaws, policies, or Contact Us.
- Under the Member menu discover our generous member benefits, join or renew your membership.
- Use the pulldown under chapters to learn more Hawai'i's unique agricultural regions and see if there is a chapter in your area.
- Add our Events to your calendar and register for upcoming workshops and educational opportunities.
- You can find press releases along with HFUU presidents and committee reports on our blog. To control your profile and preferences and subscribe to newsletters create an account, Login.
- Creating a local food movement for now and future generations requires participation as a producer and consumer in making Hawai’i food secure and self sustaining. If you value our mission, tax deductible donations are accepted through the HFU Foundation. Mahalo nui loa.
HFUU represents and advocates for family farmers and ranchers on all of the Hawaiian Islands. Our members represent: Farm Owners/Operators, Foodies, Ranchers, Gardeners, Perma-culturalists, Cultural practitioners, Landscapers, and Suppliers & Businesses that are part of the local food chain.
HFUU and NFU (National Farmers Union) membership offers educational opportunities for youth and adults at local, state and national levels; an On-Farm Mentoring (FAM) Program in Hawaii, Internship Program in Washington, D.C., and many others.
The HFUU Legislative Committee participates collaboratively with the Policy Committee, coalitions, organizations, and agencies to articulate, promote and work to establish legislation and policies that align with the mission and vision of HFUU.
Blog: Union Statewide News and Updates
If you’ve already been receiving newsletters from Hawai’i Farmers Union United, your contact information is already in HFUU’s database. Following the link that was emailed to you, this is what you would see on your smartphone. Enter the email address associated with your account, then press “Send Recovery Email.” Our database will immediately recognize you…
Aloha all! This past May, thirty-five of our leaders across the islands gathered for a weekend in Ka’u, Hawaii Island at the hundred-year-old house of the former manager of Ka’u sugar plantation. This annual HFUU strategic planning session included representatives from all nine chapters, HFU Foundation 501c-3 board members and committee chairs. Senator Gabbard, Sen.…
After five years of steady growth, along with the usual twists and turns experienced by all upstart endeavors, Hawai’i Farmers Union United (HFUU) is launching a new communications platform. NeonCRM (customer relations management) is a top rated system used by leading non-profits and political campaigns to keep their constituents, customers and/or members engaged in the…
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!