Hosted at Oko'a Farms, Kula, Maui
A three-day agricultural celebration with value
for everyone who supports local agriculture.
Early registration until Oct 15th.
- ONO locally produced food
- Value added vendor products
- On site camping/ hot showers
- High Def LED screens in four educational tent venues
- 46ft circular vendor tent
- Agricultural demonstrations of cover crops being rolled and crimped for a natural weed mat
- Building a bio digester out of recycled materials
- Ku’i Pa’i’ai pounding
- Day and Nite programs of inspirational agricultural short movies
- Live local music
On a developing Organic Vegetable Farm at 2710 Kula Highway Kula Maui.